Energy Systems & Services (ESS), in partnership with Energy Efficient Finance (EEF), provides funding for all electrical projects including Power Factor Correction (PFC) projects, related equipment and installation, covering all types of commercial clients including:
Products & Incentives
- Business / Companies
- Specialist & Entertainment Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Commercial / Commercial & Industrial Facilities.
We also are leaders in the supply and installation of:
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Lightning & Surge Protection
- Upgrade & Retrofit of Existing Switchboards
- Residual Current Devices & Electrical Safety Upgrades
- Active Filters / Voltage Optimisation
- Commercial Solar Power Systems.
- Up to $50,000 “Low Doc” (i.e. NO FINANCIALS required)
- Minimum amount financed $5,000
- Up to 5 year terms available and 7-years subject to credit
- Repayments are fixed so there is no risk of interest rate rises
- Your business owns the equipment from day one
- No Deposit required = 100% of purchase price financed if you choose to finance the GST component of the invoice
- If your business accounts for GST on the cash basis, then the GST on the purchase price will be received as an Input Tax Credit on your next BAS return
- Subject to the turnover of your business it may be entitled to immediate write off of the equipment cost.
The financing of equipment assists you in the situation where you have not budgeted for the expenditure and do not wish to tie up your vital cash reserves or other working capital lines. We can show that in many instances the savings when combined with the repayments will create a net benefit to your business.
Immediate Tax Deduction for assets up to $20,000 for small business… as announced in the 2015 Budget, laws have passed that allow small businesses (SME’s) to claim an immediate tax deduction for depreciating assets they start to use – or have installed ready for use – provided each asset costs less than $20,000. The measure will end on 30th June 2017.
To be eligible for the immediate deduction you must be running a small business with an aggregated turnover of less than two million dollars. This includes fixed electrical assets, such as Power Factor Correction equipment.
And in most cases an approval is only minutes away.
Solutions for Energy Efficiency and Asset Modernisation
Energy Systems & Services (ESS) and RateSetter have teamed-up to offer easy finance options – no teaser rates, no deferred interest and no hidden fees – means you can invest in new energy-efficient equipment, with one simple monthly payment and no surprises.
* Interest rate based on rates available for a 2 year, $20,000 secured business loan as at 27 July 2016. Your interest rate may be different to the example provided above. Fees and charges apply. Finance subject to RateSetter’s credit criteria. RateSetter Australia RE Limited ABN 571 666 466 35 holds Australian credit licence number 449176.